Monday, June 18, 2007

ACHING NEED

I'M STRANGLING. I'M CHOKING. I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN BREATHE! I MISS MY GIRLS SO MUCH IT CHOKES ME!

THE MAC AND CHEESE IS ON THE STOVE TOP. WHY? BECAUSE THEY LIKE MAC AND CHEESE. THEY WON'T BE HERE TO EAT IT, BUT LANCE AND I WILL. IT MAKES ME ACHE EVEN MORE BUT AT LEAST IT BRINGS THEM A LITTLE BIT CLOSER TO ME. I LOVE THEM SO!

THEY COULDN'T GO SWIMMING WITH MY MOM TODAY. WHY? IT'S 95 DEGREES THERE AT 3:30. YOU ARE NOT LEAVING FOR YOUR DESTINATION UNTIL LATER. IT'S 5:38 NOW AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T LEFT! THEY'RE CHILDREN! THEY COULD HAVE BEEN BACK BY NOW!

I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU FOR NOT LETTING MY GIRLS BE CHILDREN! I HATE MY DECISION! I HATE YOU. I KNOW THAT IS STRONG LANGUAGE, BUT SOMETIMES I DO. I WANT TO LOVE YOU BUT YOU WON'T LET ME. YOU WON'T ALLOW IT. IF YOU CAN'T TREAT MY MOM AND MY CHILDREN WITH RESPECT, THEN I DO - I HATE YOU. I'M SORRY. I AM.

I WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN. NOT WITHOUT A COURT ORDER. I'M TOO NICE. MAYBE THIS WAS FAIR BUT I DON'T CARE. LET'S TALK FAIR...

I LOVE YOU MY BABIES. MOMMY LOVES YOU.

3 comments:

Ms. Skywalker said...

You could go get them right now.

There is nothing; no court order; no agreement to stop you from doing it.

And gas prices dropped.

Go be a hero and take them to the beach everyday.

T with Honey said...

Hi!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope it provided some form of distraction for you.

And I hope your girls are back in your arms again VERY SOON! I've been lucky enough to never have to spend a night away from my daughter so I can't imagine what you must be feeling. But your pain is very evident in this post.

I don't know you but *hugs* from one mom to another.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie! I am sorry that I have been jetting about when you have been needing to vent. IMO you are too nice but then I maybe on the bitter side these days :) You know that I completely emphathize with you and them being gone.

Love you
B in SC