Tuesday, August 14, 2007

MISPLACED FLATTERY

As I am walking to return a movie at Family Video today, I see a young man (a punk) sitting in a black mustang convertible. (Cigarette hanging out of his mouth, five o'clock shadow, and a cutoff shirt)

Yuck.

"Hey, Honey."

Okay. I knew something was coming. (Give him direct eye contact on your return.)

""Hey Honey" is not very respectful to the opposite sex."

Keep walking. There is a vehicle between you.

"Oh it's not? Well I just wanted you to know that you are HOT!"

Yes. I know. I'm feeling it today.

(Give me a break. You know those days! When you feel like you have the world and It's loving you.)

Why is this not flattering me? I am a thirty something mother that, most of the time, feels chubby.

Duh! Because I have an incredible husband at home that makes me feel like a princess all of the time, you pig!!

I'm sorry.

Is this really what boys today think works on girls?!?

It wasn't even his car! And the cigarette! Yuck!

Oh. By the way - We ARE NOT moving to Houston! It was a joke! You had to look at the pictures.

1 comment:

Angela said...

So sexy, NOT. Don't you love stupid guys. I wish they would say something like, well actually I just wish they would move out of my way so I can walk by.