Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sunday Morning - Kindness



I have learned that some people just ARE NOT good. Most of these individuals seem to enjoy misery and want you to drowned in it with them.

There are others that radiate goodness. Just by their smile and the light in their eyes. These are the people that make me feel warm and comfortable.

When I must stand and listen ALL DAY LONG to the negativity of the "not so good people" as I work, it makes me feel nerved up, anxious, like I just want to run! Run outside into the sun and fresh air! I know this is what causes my tension, my need for release, my need to be out of that environment.

***Oh My Goodness!!!!****
While I was writing this on paper (Yes. This is one thing I did at work yesterday morning because we were SOOOO busy) a customer went out, down to McDonald's, bought me a hot cappuccino, and brought it back to me. Hot! OMG! Just because I seemed like a "nice" person!

Random acts of kindness girls! Random acts of kindness!

I discovered in my writing that this negative person was pulling me down to her level. As much as I thought it wasn't happening... It was!

Thank you Sir. Thank you for making me stop in my tracks and see kindness, as I watch the negative walk away.

Hey! Maybe this red hair IS working for me! (wink)

3 comments:

Angela said...

It is wonderful when one of those people cross your day

Miss Jess said...

How thoughtful... we need more people like that in our world. :)

Northern Michigan Mom said...

LOVE, the hair!! It looks so shiny and pretty!!!! Great change for the New Year.

PS You deserve those random acts of kindness because you are so kind. I really do feel so lucky to know you, only wish you lived closer.