Friday, January 04, 2008

Footloose And Fancy-free

Hey Girls!

I'm back! and I'm feeling fine! (There's two more for ya Liv!)

I love it when I have a day filled with accomplishment, but especially when it is unplanned!

When I open up my checking account online to discover there is money in there!

I pay our bills and still have a little money left and know more is coming. Not a lot, but enough.

When I get court paperwork ready, praying God will help us, and that family that also must GO. No pay. No stay. Sorry. Don't get me wrong now. I wish I could afford to offer her a free place to stay, but unfortunately my checkbook doesn't reflect that.

I love it when I read your blogs and you just make me FEEL GOOD! OH, I feel so good! Uh! (I think that was a cheer from high school. :-)

Oh! And I forgot to mention that I am now a dark redhead! No. I am not joking. This blonde is now deep dark brownish red!

Do I like it? hmmmm...... I'll let ya know.

Okay Gals! Keep writing, keep reading, please comment, and as Jenn and Tabba have both reflected: Let's make this world a better place!

Smiles...

1 comment:

Angela said...

Goooooooo Team!
Sorry you started the cheering after all.
Smiles!!!