Sunday, December 02, 2007

Whatta Weekend

I'm not sure where to begin this morning. What a whirlwind of a weekend!

3. Waking up this morning there must be a foot of snow out there! (I guess I need to shovel, by the way.) It is BEAUTIFUL! I love the snow! (Well. It is our first storm. Talk to me in February.)

2. LSU wins. Will Miles return to Michigan?!? He says no, but I'm not sure if I believe him. I say let that man, and those Boys, enjoy their victory - their championship - and in the end if Miles doesn't want the position FINE. Let's find us a true Victor who wants the position, that will treat our players and school with the respect they deserve. Maybe we already have him. Have we taken a good look at our Defensive Coordinator?

1. My poor parents. (Period) How could such beautiful, giving people, that continue to give give give every day that they live, be SO incredibly violated - again? I try not to hate. (I have a hard time with that.) But the "whys?" will not stop. It angers me so badly that another person thinks that it is okay to go into another's sanctuary and steal! To take a crowbar and demolish such perfect craftsmanship! ...and the wolf. He traveled such a long way to get here. A memory of the perfect vacation... I'm sorry Mom and Dad. I'm sorry that you continue to be challenged. Yes. We all know it could have been worse, but I still pray for your security in knowing that you are safe.

I love you.

1 comment:

Angela said...

People can be so crewl
Hope your parents are in a safe place.
Sometimes it is hard to remember that their are good people out there when you have bad things happen.