Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 4

Day 4
Went well. Worked all day and then came home to take Miss Ellie for a walk and field game of Frisbee. She seems to be adjusting better. Lance switched his shift at work so I wasn't alone.
I realize that he can make me so unbelievable upset because I love him SO much.
Little bugger!
Punky called at 9:20. They had just crossed over the Alberta border into British Columbia.
I'm thankful that they are well, happy, and having such an enormous adventure!
Love you Girlies.

Day 5
Can this be right! Almost a week!?
Took Miss Ellie to the Vasa Trail after work tonight. 5K and that silly girl still wanted to come home and play Frisbee!
She's a good girl.
Lance will be home soon.
No word from the girls tonight. Hoping they will call soon.
(Maybe the crossing over the border didn't go so well this time.)
Miss you Babies...

No comments: