Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ametuers- Are We Sure?


Okay!

I (WE) are HUGE American Idol fans!

Last night we fell in love with Frankie Jordan and her sweet little family. (Not to mention that her husband is incredibly fine looking)

Regardless-

I am confused as to how she can be on American Idol, when she already has a recorded song - THAT she sang last night!

Go ahead! I know you don't believe it! I didn't either! Pull it up on your search engine. (I'll wait)There are other videos on You Tube as well. It's true. (Head hanging low)

How can this be? Tell me...

3 comments:

Melissa ~ Mom to 6 said...

Becc ~ I've always enjoyed AI too, until I learned that the show is manipulated and they have "plants" on it. Sigh. Is nothing what it seems anymore? A friend sent me a screen shot of the credits from AI and there in tiny print, it gives the producers the right to change the outcome as they see appropriate. Hmmm, that explains a lot! Oh well, I still enjoy watching it. Some of the kids from this season were just fantastic, and I hope the winner really is a true, undiscovered talent.

monstergirlee said...

I work with a guy who's daughter tried out - made it to hollywood, then was told, well, we're not doing any Country Singers this year. So she got cut. But she honesty has an AMAZING voice. I've heard her on other shows too.

Christy said...

I wondered that, too, but looks like your friend Melissa explained it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's always good to see new people.