Sunday, October 14, 2007

"Help Me!" Babble

I'm looking for some help if any of you have a suggestion.

I want a new look for my blog. Something that represents me and what I am trying to say. Something with a little pink.

I surf so many blogs and so many of them are simply adorable!

Thanks a bunch!!

***************************

Well, I finally did it! I entered 2007 and cut all of my hair off.

So "yes" this means I need to post a new picture. I know.

I really really like it!

***************************

I have had a great day today, but difficulty with the parenting end of life when one "Punky" came home to make "2".

Uh! God help me! I have to be doing something wrong here!!!!

So, I went and took this quiz:

Parenting
A fun test to find out what type of parenting style fits you.
www.AreYouASlackerMom.com

??? I don't understand my answer ????

Are You a Slacker Mom?
1. This quiz is for moms, and moms are traditionally female, but just to be sure, what's your gender?
Your answer:
Arnold Schwarzenegger may be the "Governator," but he played a pregnant FATHER in the 1994 movie Junior. Oh, if only it were possible…

5 comments:

Northern Michigan Mom said...

Wish I could help you with the blog design but you know that I don't have a clue!!! I also would love something more me. Like lots of color, stripes, and pretty colored polk-a-dots. Remember, I just learned how to do the linky thing!

Can't wait to see the new do!!!

And parenting, I just go by the seat of my pants!!! I can hardly believe you are having any problems, because as far as I'm concerned you have wonderfully behaved children. I know they are always worse for MOM!

Tabba said...

drop me an email & we'll chat about your blog......

tabbaincredible@gmail.com

Angela said...

It feels great to get a new hair do

Anonymous said...

I used Izzymom -- www.izzymom.com -- and would recommend her in a heart beat for any and all blog work. She took a few unclear emails and turned them into the exact new site I wanted. Not at all expensive, either. Anyway, good luck!
Mike

Anonymous said...

ambles helium pharmsci ayulabs visionto generate faint locating ccdg drag connection
lolikneri havaqatsu