Saturday, January 06, 2007

ENLIGHTENMENT

FOR CLARITY, I AM NOT GIVING GRADITUDE TO ANOTHER FOR WHAT I WAS ABLE TO DO THROUGH MY OWN STRENGTH. I BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE HURT OTHERS WHEN THEY ARE HURTING. I AM NOT GIVING ANY TYPE OF APPROVAL FOR SUCH BEHAVIOR AND CHOOSE TO NOT BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.

MY LIFE IS GREAT RIGHT NOW. ONCE AGAIN, VERY RARELY WILL I LET DARKNESS IN. WHEN YOU LET THE LIGHT IN YOU ARE ENLIGHTENED TO THE LOVE THAT SURROUNDS YOU. THE PURITY THAT WE WERE BORN WITH. IT IS ALL AROUND US.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look, I finally made it to the BLOG. I read thru most of them and I must say that you have been very articulate. Hopefully the internet on top of the mountain will be working soon so we can type away. Seriously, let me know the date for sure, perhaps I can make a quick trip up. Call me Sunday with the outcome of the meeting or I will hound you. You are a strong and admirable woman, I look up to you. Miss ya lots, B

Ms. Skywalker said...

Thanks for the clarification. Because for a few minutes, thought that I would have to drive to your new undisclosed location and soundly shake your head until it worked right again.

Now the next time I see you I can just hug you tight and grin from ear to ear. As long as it's not on a Sunday.